I recently went to this MAC/ESTEE LAUDER warehouse sale in Markham, Ontario (Canada). This is one of those dream makeup sale where you can get high end makeup for discounted prices. Yes, you heard it right ladies!! So this event takes place 4 times a year, March, June, September and December at Markham Fairgrounds which is about 30-35 km from Toronto. You need a ticket for entry to this sale and people associated with Estee Lauder (employees, companies, clients) get tickets. So if you have any friends working in the industry, you can get the tickets and enjoy this sale.
I went to the recent June 2017 sale (June 9-11) on the first day because usually the good stuff gets sold out on the later dates. So, me being a big fan of makeup would not miss a chance of going to such an event, went on the very first day. The event was from 10am-8pm and I went there at 9:30am and there was a huge lineup outside the building, we are talking about at least 500 people standing in lines long before the gates even opened. It took me about 1 hour after the gates were opened to get into the building as they were letting in few people at a time. If you guys ever plan into going to any such event be sure to go 1 hour ahead and get your coffee with you to give you company while you stand in line waiting to get in.
The brands available at this event are Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Clinique, Glam Glow, Michael Kors, Coach, Smashbox, and more. So without any delay let’s get into the fun part of what I got from the sale.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation for $15 (retails at $46 at Sephora)
- MAC Match master shade intelligence compact for $25 (retails at $44 at MAC), this product is discontinued at mac now.
- Smashbox Brow Tech pencil for $14 (retails at $24 at Sephora)
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Mascara for $12 (retails at $32 at Sephora)
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Knockout Mascara for $12 (retails at $30 at Sephora)
- GlamGlow Thirsty Cleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanser for $16 ( retails at $43 at Sephora)
- GlamGlow YouthCleanse Daily Exfoliating Cleanser for $16 (retails at $43 at Sephora)
- Estee Lauder Pure color envy sculpting eye shadow palette-10 colors with red evening bag for $25 (limited edition holiday palette, not sure about the retail price)
- Estee Lauder Glow + Bronze , full size bronze goddess bronzer and advanced night repair for $25 (retails at $55 at Nordstrom)
- Estee Lauder Charming Bow Perfume Pendant for $4 (limited edition retails at $65)
- Clinique Set which contains Sonic System Cleansing Brush, Foaming sonic facial soap, clarifying lotion, dramatically different moisturizing gel for $60 (retails at $124 at Nordstrom)
I know that’s a lot of stuff fam, but don’t judge me it was a sale!! Last thing I wanted to share was, when you go and cash out they give you free gift for shopping which was MAC nail laquer this time and they also have this charity bag thing where you donate $5 and you get a free thing, this time it was a travel makeup brush set from MAC.
It was a great event and I loved shopping here and would share with you guys the reviews of these products. Please do me let know if you guys want a review of a specific product. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!!